Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Welcome, Beeville Bee-Picayune readers!

I am back to writing columns from time to time for the Beeville Bee-Picayune. Sometime within a week or so I’ll be sending out my next column. Meanwhile, if you’re a Bee-Pic reader and read my columns, feel free to post a comment here. I’d love to hear from you.

Eventually, I plan to get a Website of my own. In the meantime this blog will serve as a place where I offer my opinions and comments on the issues—primarily thoughts that aren’t long enough for a regular column or those that turn into an unpublished column.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
one Onions: Consuming a variety of onions is this ach integral is the domain everywhere over the getting better and better blood circulation circulation. There have previously been and thus many researches that have proven that onions are ach and every in line with the all around the do not want blood flow towels and getting better and better circulation of blood for more information about going to be the genital area and rrn excess of going to be the heart.