10. Temperature gauges generally need only two digits, not three
9. No third-degree burns when gripping a door handle or steering wheel
8. If you’re cold, you can always put on more layers of clothes. If you’re hot, you can only take off so much (even less if you’re a Baptist)
7. Long-sleeved shirts can actually be worn more than two weeks out of the year
6. Nighttime temperatures usually go below 85 degrees
5. I can wear the same t-shirt for more than 15 minutes without it being drenched in sweat
4. I can wear said t-shirt for more than a day without it stinking of B.O.
3. Cold weather gives you an excuse to hug, kiss and snuggle up to your spouse
2. Women can wear perfume instead of Off!
1. I don’t have to run my air conditioner in December!