Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So far, so good in my career as a Dallas Cowboys blogger

My latest blog about the Cowboys is right here, and things seem to be going well so far. Being told “You’re the man” by management is very encouraging, a sign that I’m not wasting my time writing. Maybe one of these days I’ll be able to make a comfortable living solely from the keyboard.

I also blog here about my favorite baseball team, the Houston Astros. I may also blog there in the future about my favorite AL team, the Kansas City Royals and the San Antonio Spurs, but we'll have to wait and see. Only so many hours in the day.

It’s funny: I love the Cowboys but detest* the Houston Texans. I love the Astros but detest the Texas Rangers.

*I am, though, very happy that Houston was able to get an NFL team again. Houston’s far too big a city not to have a team, and Texas is far too big a state to have only one NFL franchise.

No comments: