Saturday, October 20, 2007

Monk, one of my favorite shows


Recently, I watched the entire fourth season of Monk on DVD. This is one of my favorite shows on television. It's well-written, hilarious and mostly family friendly. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, Tony Shalhoub plays the obssessive-compulsive detective Adrian Monk, who's afraid of just about anything. He also has a habit of straightening things, which sometimes gets him into trouble (in one episode, his attempts to brush food crumbs off a keyboard ended up accidentally deleting two years worth of autopsy files).

Great show, one of my favorites today. It also contains one of my personal favorite actors, Ted Levine. I was disappointed when Bitty Schram left the show, but I suppose that's life. Besides, Traylor Howard has filled in nicely as Monk's longsuffering assistant.

No comments: