Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A funny thing happened on the way to work…

This morning at around 1 a.m., just south of the village of Millington, Michigan, I could see deer crossing the road. I slowed, hoping to avoid any others. No such luck. I heard a loud CLUNK!, stopped my car and checked the damage. Nothing. No noticeable dents or anything. No blood, no guts, no deer DNA. Grissom from CSI won't be looking for me anytime soon. I was actually thrilled, since I was in a hurry to get to work and the roads are still a little icy and snowy.

Can’t wait until I tell my father-in-law about this. There’s a running joke in the family about me and deer. Will explain it in a future post.

Am on hiatus from work right now. There are a few supplies I needed to get my work done, but they haven’t come in yet. So I’m at home on standby.

No comments: