Monday, July 14, 2008

Seinfeld stinks

Going through some old e-mails, I uncovered one written to me by a very angry Seinfeld fan. He took grave exception to my Internet Movie Database comments saying how I hated the show, thought it was unfunny and overrated. His piece of hate mail looked like the illiterate X-rated rantings of a man who can't believe that someone out there didn't like the show. I guess he's intolerant of opinions that differ from his own.

Sorry, Seinfeld fans, but I've seen several episodes and didn't laugh once. I love to laugh, mind you, but I just didn't find anything funny. Good for you if you did, but to me, Jerry Seinfeld has killed American comedy. These days, the stupid and mundane now pass for humor. In short, Seinfeld was exactly what it was depicted as--a show about nothing.

If you want to see something funny, check out comedian Frank Caliendo.

No comments: