Saturday, May 24, 2008

My newest column preview--new Dirty Harry movie

Just sent out my latest column "Will Dirty Harry follow Indiana Jones’ in his walker-aided footsteps?" to my hometown newspaper, the Beeville Bee-Picayune. When Clint Eastwood announced there would not be another Dirty Harry film while the latest Indiana Jones has been released, I just couldn't resist.

Below is an excerpt. If you don't get the Bee-Pic and would like to read the rest, or if you're interested in syndicating my column Richard's Ramblings, feel free to drop me a line at richardzowie@gmail.com:

Among the scenes:

1) A TV reporter (played by Eastwood’s real-life wife, former reporter Dina Eastwood decides to interview Harry to get into his sensitive side.

Reporter: Inspector Callahan, your adoring female fans that haven’t died yet from natural causes have a question for you: Boxers or briefs?

Harry: Depends.

Reporter: Depends on the situation? Such as briefs for cold days but boxers for—

Harry: No, Depends as in Depends Undergarments!

No comments: